Madison

Madison
My baby girl

December 02, 2010

Update on Insurance...

Not a happy camper today.... Insurance will not do anything b/c they say that the insurance is for a fast accidental problem and ours was a slow leak that happened over time....so our floors are our problem...yeah!!! I love having insurance like when people don't have insurance on their vehicles and get into accidents--ooh well is what you hear about that--but they say you HAVE to have it b/c it is illegal not to....I love how nothing seems to pan out no matter how much money you throw at it.....I would burn my house down but they would say that I started the fire so screw me.  Also have to replace our hot water tank b/c it has a leak that can't be repaired but it works great.....

I want to know when we will get at least a tiny break in all the crap that keeps poring down on us.

P.S.  I thought I had the day off tomorrow and just found out that I don't and I have no clue what hours that I am needed.  Also my pay check was not in the bag like it was suppose to be so now I have to track down the mother to have her bring it by tomorrow even though I am suppose to have it today.  I would dig a hole but I would just hit rock so why bother....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger