Madison

Madison
My baby girl

December 03, 2010

Madison 10 months...

I took Madison to the doctor today.  She has had a cold for a week now and I am tired of her coughing when she is laying down.  Poor baby can't rest.  So I took her b/c I wanted to make sure what I was giving her was any good or what else that I should give her.  Doc gave her a perscription for some cough medicine so hopefully it is better than the over the counter stuff.....So she is now 19lbs 2oz's and 28 1/2 "....my baby is growing up so fast--she will be a year old before I know it.

So Saundra put the fabric and such in the mail today so hopefully in the next few days I will be starting to make Madison's Christmas stocking....I am nervous I can't sew at all and I will be doing it all by hand.  I will be at Paula's next Saturday, man I wish she had a sewing machine and could show me how to use it....lol!!!

Stay tuned for updates on the stocking....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger